The Force The Force

Very strange, I like it, where have I heard that carnival music before? I know it's from a movie.

Go Get 'Em, Denim! Go Get 'Em, Denim!

Holy crap, this cartoon is amazing! I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Thank you for making it!

LumpyBiscuits Demo Reel 2015-16 LumpyBiscuits Demo Reel 2015-16

The animation needs some work, but I like that you aren't afraid of trying new things. I can see your work grow through each animation. So tired of seeing people make cartoons that they think will get popular just because of subject matter and lame half hearted animation short cuts.

LumpyBiscuits responds:

thanks man this means a lot

The Adventures of Good Boy Bart The Adventures of Good Boy Bart

I've been quoting this all week. Love it

Tosmatobeef responds:

I'm gonna get at you, Grey Bert Monkey!

Prisoner 109- werewolf horror short!- Prisoner 109- werewolf horror short!-

Good story, not bad voice acting and good shot direction, the animation needs some work tho. I'm a horror gore hound so you won me over on that.

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks for the response! I'm trying to get better and better with the animation every project I work on. If you haven't check out my previous stuff, please do, ESPECIALLY if you're a gorehound, my stuff will be right up your alley!

The Night of The Convenient Store (unfinished) The Night of The Convenient Store (unfinished)

I loved this, thought it was very funny, if it were finished I would have given it a full five